ADVKEN CP SQUONK VAPE KIT
The Advken CP Squonk Kit is an unregulated mechanical vape device. The kit includes both the Advken CP Squonk Device and a 22mm BF RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser). The kit is powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately). Please note, this a mechanical vape kit, it is intended for very advanced users only.
The CP Kit has a combined Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy construction with a plastic shell for sturdiness and a lightweight feel when used. The squonk bottle is easy to remove and reinstall and is made of durable material, a small slot on the mod allows the user to view the eliquid level.
The CP Squonk Kit has a clean design to it, featuring only two buttons: one side-mounted firing button and a large top button that operates the squonk bottle, allowing you to wick your RDA with control.
The CP BF RDA is a 22mm squonk RDA. Compact in size the CP is uniquely designed, it features a clamp build deck, that allows for single coil builds only. While it has an emphasis on producing flavour rather than clouds, it still fits multiple wire types including premade coils for a custom vape experience.
A unique bridge on the build deck is located over the squonk hole to stop leaking when you rewick the CP RDA. The adjustable airflow allows for full control of your inhale allowing you the option of either mouth to lung or direct to lung vape.
- 1 x Advken CP Squonk Device
- 1 x Advken CP RDA
- 1 x Spares Kit
- 1 x User manual
CP Squonk Device
- Single 18650 battery
- Lightweight Construction
- Squonk Bottle
- 22mm Diameter
- Single Coil Builds
- Clamp Build Deck
MECH MOD ALERT
Top Tips - Mechs Are Intended for Advanced Users ONLY
- We don't recommend building below 0.2Ω
- Always use an Ohms Reader to check resistance before using
- For low resistance builds use high amp batteries
- Ensure your battery wrap is intact
- Ensure your locking switch is activated when not in use
- Store your batteries safely in a case, never loose
- Use a dedicated charger for batteries
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Dispose of batteries responsibly
- Avoid short circuits by ensuring coils are installed as per manufacturer instructions
Battery / Amperage Guide (Do Not Exceed Limits)
- 1.0ohms - 4.2A Amp Draw
- 0.9ohms - 4.6A Amp Draw
- 0.8ohms - 5.2A Amp Draw
- 0.7ohms - 6.0A Amp Draw
- 0.6ohms - 7.0A Amp Draw
- 0.5ohms - 8.4A Amp Draw
- 0.4ohms - 10A Amp Draw
- 0.3ohms - 14A Amp Draw
- 0.2ohms - 21A Amp Draw (RECOMMENDED LIMIT)
- 0.1ohms - 42A Amp Draw (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- 0.0ohms - BATTERY SHORT (DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note: This is a mechanical vape device, by pushing the fire button you complete a circuit that directly runs power from your battery through the device and into your RDA. This device does not have a chipset that you’d find in a regulated device, meaning there are no safety features apart from your own skill. We do not advise under any circumstances for a mechanical device to be used without a thorough knowledge and understanding of battery safety, battery output, Ohm’s law and vaping in general. This is a vape device for very advanced users only - this should not be used by beginners or casual vapers. If you have any questions or queries regarding mechanical devices or vaping in general, please contact us.